CyFlow CD160 Purified
|抗体名||Anti-Hu CD160 PURI,BY55|
| Mouse IgM Purified (AP063643)
|抗原||CD160, BY55, NK1, NK28||最大蛍光波長||-|
Anti-Hu CD160 PURI,BY55
The mouse monoclonal antibody BY55 recognizes CD160 antigen, a 27 kDa glycoprotein expressed on NK cells, NK-T cells, intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes, TCR-γ/δ T cells and a small population of TCR-α/β T cells. The antibody detects both GPI-anchored and transmembrane form of CD160.
CD160 is a cell surface glycoprotein of immunoglobulin superfamily, which functions as a costimulatory receptor expressed mainly on cytotoxic cell populations and recognizing both classical and non-classical MHC class I molecules. It can form disulfide-linked multimers. Down-modulation of CD160 occurs as a consequence of its proteolytic cleavage and the released soluble form was found to impair the MHC-class I specific cytotoxicity of CD8+ T lymphocytes and NK cells. In contrast to GPI-anchored isoform with broader expression among CD160 positive cells, expression of the transmembrane isoform is restricted to NK cells and is activation-dependent.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze.
Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
• Anumanthan A, Bensussan A, Boumsell L, Christ AD, Blumberg RS, Voss SD, Patel AT, Robertson MJ, Nadler LM, Freeman GJ: Cloning of BY55, a novel Ig superfamily member expressed on NK cells, CTL, and intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes. J·Immunol. 1998·Sep·15; 161(6):2780‑90. <·PMID:·9743336·>
• Bensussan A, Gluckman E, el Marsafy S, Schiavon V, Mansur IG, Dausset J, Boumsell L, Carosella E: BY55 monoclonal antibody delineates within human cord blood and bone marrow lymphocytes distinct cell subsets mediating cytotoxic activity. Proc·Natl·Acad·Sci·USA. 1994·Sep·13; 91(19):9136‑40. <·PMID:·8090781·>
• Giustiniani J, Bensussan A, Marie-Cardine A: Identification and characterization of a transmembrane isoform of CD160 (CD160‑TM), a unique activating receptor selectively expressed upon human NK cell activation. J·Immunol. 2009·Jan·1; 182(1):63‑71. <·PMID:·19109136·>
• Maïza H, Leca G, Mansur IG, Schiavon V, Boumsell L, Bensussan A: A novel 80‑kD cell surface structure identifies human circulating lymphocytes with natural killer activity. J·Exp·Med. 1993·Sep·1; 178(3):1121‑6. <·PMID:·7688788·>
• Merino J, Ramírez N, Moreno C, Toledo E, Fernández M, Sánchez-Ibarrola A: BY55/CD160 cannot be considered a cytotoxic marker in cytomegalovirus‑specific human CD8(+) T cells. Clin·Exp·Immunol. 2007·Jul; 149(1):87‑96. <·PMID:·17425655·>