CyFlow Bcl2 Purified
|抗体名||Anti-Hu BCl2 PURI,Bcl-2/100|
| Mouse IgG1 Purified (BJ561896)
Mouse IgG1 Purified (AS224818)
Anti-Hu BCl2 PURI,Bcl-2/100
The mouse monoclonal antibody Bcl2/100 recognizes Bcl2 antigen, a 26 kDa protooncogen with anti-apoptotic effect, expressed in outer mitochondrial membrane, endoplasmic reticulum and nuclear envelope.
Bcl2 (B cell CLL lymphoma 2) is a proto-oncogen, which can contribute to tumorigenesis by counteracting apoptosis in various cell types. The anti-apoptotic effect of Bcl2 is performed by its interactions with suppressors and agonists of cell death and under physiological conditions it is regulated by proteolytic processing and phosphorylation. Bcl2 expression can be detected mainly in lymphoid tissues and in the basal cells of epithelial tissues. It is also a marker that can help in classification of lymphoproliferative diseases and in prognostics of some epithelial neoplasms.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze.
Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
• Gugasyan R, Christou A, O'Reilly LA, Strasser A, Gerondakis S: Bcl‑2 transgene expression fails to prevent fatal hepatocyte apoptosis induced by endogenous TNFalpha in mice lacking RelA. Cell·Death·Differ. 2006·Jul; 13(7):1235‑7. <·PMID:·16485035·>
• Joubert A, Marais S, Maritz C: Influence of 2‑methoxyestradiol on MCF‑7 cells: an improved differential interference contrasting technique and Bcl‑2 and Bax protein expression levels. Biocell. 2009·Apr; 33(1):67‑70. <·PMID:·19499887·>
• Laflamme C, Israël-Assayag E, Cormier Y: Apoptosis of bronchoalveolar lavage lymphocytes in hypersensitivity pneumonitis. Eur·Respir·J. 2003·Feb; 21(2):225‑31. <·PMID:·12608434·>
• Laforge M, Petit F, Estaquier J, Senik A: Commitment to apoptosis in CD4(+) T lymphocytes productively infected with human immunodeficiency virus type 1 is initiated by lysosomal membrane permeabilization, itself induced by the isolated expression of the viral protein Nef. J·Virol. 2007·Oct; 81(20):11426‑40. <·PMID:·17670831·>
• Soilu-Hänninen M, Ekert P, Bucci T, Syroid D, Bartlett PF, Kilpatrick TJ: Nerve growth factor signaling through p75 induces apoptosis in Schwann cells via a Bcl‑2‑independent pathway. J·Neurosci. 1999·Jun·15; 19(12):4828‑38. <·PMID:·10366617·>