CyFlow CD161 Purified
|抗体名||Anti-Rt CD161 PURI,10/78|
| Mouse IgG1 Purified (BJ561896)
Mouse IgG1 Purified (AS224818)
|抗原||CD161, NKR-P1A, NKRP1A, NKR||最大蛍光波長||-|
|アイソタイプ||IgG1||研究分野||Immunophenotyping | MHC|
Anti-Rt CD161 PURI,10/78
The mouse monoclonal antibody 10/78 recognizes CD161 antigen, an approximately 30 kDa type II transmembrane C-type lectin receptor, expressed on the plasma membrane of NK cells, dendritic cells, activated monocytes and a subset of T cells as a disulphide-linked homodimer. A common epitope on rat CD161a and b isoforms is detected.
CD161 (Nkrp1; natural killer receptor protein 1 or Klrb1; killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily b member 1) is a disulphide-linked homodimeric receptor, which is involved in regulation of NK cell and NKT cell function. It is expressed on rat NK cells, subset of T cells, dendritic cells, and activated monocytes. Although human CD161 is expressed as one isoform, the rat CD161 has three isoforms, referred to as CD161a, b, and c. These proteins contain C-terminal C-type lectin extracellular domain, a transmembrane domain, and N-terminal intracellular domain, which contains ITIM motif, such as CD161b, and displays inhibitory function, or does not contain ITIM motif, thus also not the inhibitory function, such as CD161a.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze.
Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
• Chang CJ, Tai KF, Roffler S, Hwang LH: The immunization site of cytokine‑secreting tumor cell vaccines influences the trafficking of tumor‑specific T lymphocytes and antitumor efficacy against regional tumors. J·Immunol. 2004·Nov·15; 173(10):6025‑32. <·PMID:·15528337·>
• Kraszula L, Eusebio M, Kupczyk M, Kuna P, Pietruczuk M: The use of multi‑color flow cytometry for identification of functional markers of nTregs in patients with severe asthma. Pneumonol·Alergol·Pol. 2012; 80(5):389‑401. <·PMID:·22926900·>
• May E, Dorris ML, Satumtira N, Iqbal I, Rehman MI, Lightfoot E, Taurog JD: CD8 alpha beta T cells are not essential to the pathogenesis of arthritis or colitis in HLA‑B27 transgenic rats. J·Immunol. 2003·Jan·15; 170(2):1099‑105. <·PMID:·12517979·>
• Sedgwick JD, Ford AL, Foulcher E, Airriess R: Central nervous system microglial cell activation and proliferation follows direct interaction with tissue‑infiltrating T cell blasts. J·Immunol. 1998·Jun·1; 160(11):5320‑30. <·PMID:·9605131·>
• Stephens LA, Barclay AN, Mason D: Phenotypic characterization of regulatory CD4+CD25+ T cells in rats. Int·Immunol. 2004·Feb; 16(2):365‑75. <·PMID:·14734622·>
• Teshima R, Nakamura R, Nakamura R, Hachisuka A, Sawada JI, Shibutani M: Effects of exposure to decabromodiphenyl ether on the development of the immune system in rats. J·Health·Sci. 2008; 54(4):382‑389. <·No·PMID·>
• Tliba O, Chauvin A, Le Vern Y, Boulard C, Sbille P: Evaluation of the hepatic NK cell response during the early phase of Fasciola hepatica infection in rats. Vet·Res. 2002·May-Jun; 33(3):327‑32. <·PMID:·12056483·>